1. How do I get to Lumira Pelvic Health & Wellness?
We are located at the corner of Martha and Pine in the downtown Burlington area. The nearest major intersection is Brant and Lakeshore.
2. Where can I park?
There is paid street parking around the clinic, as well as a visitors parking lot behind the building. To access the visitors lot, simply turn left onto Pine from Martha Street and pull into the first driveway on your left. Visitor’s spaces are towards the end of the lot – be sure not to park under the carports as they belong to our resident neighbours.
3. Do you provide direct billing to my insurance company?
No, we simply provide you with your treatment receipts, which you then submit to your insurance company.
4. What methods of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Cash and Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard).
5. Will I need to do any paperwork prior to my first visit?
Depending on your therapist, you may be asked to complete initial paperwork either online or in person upon your arrival.
6. If I need to cancel my appointment, will I be charged a fee?
We kindly ask that you provide a minimum of 24-hour advanced notice if you need to cancel an appointment. In the event that a cancellation is made within less than 24-hours OR if the appointment has been missed altogether, you may be charged a cancellation fee.